Friday, March 31, 2006

Why I'll miss work

On the flipside of my post of yesterday some people are really great to work with... a little something from my email Inbox...

-----Original Message-----
From: Teacher
To: mo-wo
Subject: the rumour

How are we to react to the last little bit of news that you give us half hoping that no one will have the time to read the end of your message? I'm not sure what to say. You gone for another year? Seriously? And on top of it we 're supposed to rejoice?

And on top of it I find myself thrilled? And I'm shouting "way to go mo-wo" when I should say "what on earth are you thinking? How do you dare abandon us for another year?" Well that's the way it goes: very happy and very sorry. That's how I feel, and I'm sure that's what most of us will feel.

Thanks for all your hard work
Un gros bisou

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

now that must have made you feel all warm and fuzzy

3:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so sweet!

2:40 p.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

C'mon, let's say it together... awwww.
Don't you just love warm fuzzies?

6:20 p.m.  
Blogger L. said...

Sounds like they want you back!

10:36 p.m.  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

Very sweet, and you must feel vindicated because of it. I'd feel guilty for leaving that co-worker, screw the asshole guy!

8:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home