Monday, April 03, 2006

Feeding e

At home we freeze these unsafe, slightly radioactive-looking yoghurt-in-a-tube snacks. E likey. The other night, we were in e's room, beating the cats or something along those lines, when the following occurred.

Me: I think the child feels peckish. (Leaving room) I'll get her some apple.

Mo: Apple sounds good. E, would you like this drumstick for playing?

E: Stick! Stick! (heads for freezer...)

Me: Hi e, how 'bout some apple?

E: (Standing at freezer) Stick! Open!

Me: Tasty free-range apple?

E: Open!

Me: Apple?

E: Stick!... Open!

Me: Yoghurt stick, e?

E: Thank you.


Blogger L. said...

We buy our "sticks" at the health food store. They come in more earthy colors and are more expensive, and this makes us feel better about them -- although I`m sure their contents are almost identical.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Bridgermama said...

I love those darn "sticks." I am sure that I will pass that love onto my B, hopefully our bubs won't grow a third eye!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home