Monday, April 03, 2006

Feeding e

At home we freeze these unsafe, slightly radioactive-looking yoghurt-in-a-tube snacks. E likey. The other night, we were in e's room, beating the cats or something along those lines, when the following occurred.

Me: I think the child feels peckish. (Leaving room) I'll get her some apple.

Mo: Apple sounds good. E, would you like this drumstick for playing?

E: Stick! Stick! (heads for freezer...)

Me: Hi e, how 'bout some apple?

E: (Standing at freezer) Stick! Open!

Me: Tasty free-range apple?

E: Open!

Me: Apple?

E: Stick!... Open!

Me: Yoghurt stick, e?

E: Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

We buy our "sticks" at the health food store. They come in more earthy colors and are more expensive, and this makes us feel better about them -- although I`m sure their contents are almost identical.

6:36 p.m.  
Blogger Bridgermama said...

I love those darn "sticks." I am sure that I will pass that love onto my B, hopefully our bubs won't grow a third eye!

11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home