Friday, March 10, 2006

Boom Boom

Oh my god. Last day before 1 week vacation. Correction, one week to do all that housecleaning, laundry and transition child to new daycare, YIKES!

I have had the following nursery rhyme in my head all morning. Do you know it? Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy?? I had NEVER heard of it until I because a regular reader of books nursery rhyme. E. loves it but I have an uneasy relationship with my daughter and word crazy. I am just being kinda compulsive, right?

5 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

I know it as a song from a Barney episode. I always wondered if it meant to poke fun at the mentally ill.

It made me want to scream, NO, IT SUCKS TO BE CRAZY! Turn that goddamn TV OFF!!!!

10:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy and foolish all night long...

I know it from Raffi...

1:18 a.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

My life must be lacking something. I don't know it.

Too funny - you just popped up on my email while I was writing this. Leaving to go see what you said. It's probably about cabbage.

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

Sounds good to me. Gary had something of the same notion.

email
ann.adams95340@gmail.com if you want to get out of the comment boxes.

2:34 p.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

The only comment I found was the cabbage recipe. I'll check again.

2:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home