Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jetsam, Flotsam


I will not eat them Sam I Am.

Random cranial flatulence for Wedens Assday.

Something led me to think that this man has been in Pittsburgh recently.

Is this some screwed-up version of "This hurts us more than it hurts you"? (And who conceived of that little nugget?)

It was easier to like her better when she was a lobster or whatever. Well, maybe not. This is difficult. Maybe not.

Does this work retroactively? I hope so.

I liked him better when he wasn't 64. And I wasn't 38. Or in Wings. That band sucked. Apparently this guy was devastated to discover his wife, soon ex-, has some kind of, um, 'artistic photos' in her past... what kind of weird fringe of smut hound goes chasing after shots of amputees (don't answer)... or, hm, nevermind. She had the leg for that job. Therefore, no comments about the stump-lovers ass'n. of wherever. Ew.

I have the day off to hang with e, so that's it. Quantity, quantity uber alles.

P-man out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Is it okay if I don't like Darryl Hannah either before OR after?

9:52 a.m.  
Blogger p-man said...

Yes. That's probably for the best.

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home