Thursday, August 09, 2007

Oh, MetroDad, We Still Love You!


Did you read MetroDad today? (Of course you have.) Poor guy. Mid lifing it? I don't know.

What can you say about the guy that the legions of readers (from creepy to sharp) have not said? Nothing. I should end the post now.

Like I said, poor guy: hugely popular, insanely funny, blessed with the ability to observe acutely and render his thoughts clearly. We should all be so lucky. Possibly he is in a wee crisis. He is apparently concerned he is not the asshole he used to be, or wishes to be. Please visit his site and let him know he is still a real asshole.

This request is a "Do As I Say..."-type request. I went to his site today. Did I tell him he was an asshole in an effort to make him feel better? No, I did not. What kind of fake internet friend am I? Hmm? That's right, I am an asshole. So, Mr. MD, who is the bigger asshole now? Hmm? Ok, maybe me, but you, MD, you are the better one.

Happy Anniversary,

P-man

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're still my favorite asshole, p-man. Nothing will ever come between us.

11:15 a.m.  
Blogger Denver Dad said...

Well, at least now I know not to count on you, p-man, when I need a vulgarity hurled my way! Geez!

:)

11:15 a.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

Decisions, decisions. I'd better go read his post.

12:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home