Monday, November 05, 2007

Movember Redux

It is day 5 of the nonth of Movember. I am pleased to report I am on track with the mo for the month. Right now I sport a rather timeless facial growth apparatus which is reminiscent of Miroslav Mecir at his best. Before the injuries ruined his facial hair forever!

In truth I lack the courage to go for the solo mo. I lack the chin. My profile already resembles a bracket with a nose. A moustache will only increase that effect. Instead I am growing, in Mecirian fashion, the mangina.

That's it for this post. I just wanted a pretext to type "mangina" repeatedly. Mangina.

PMO

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kittenpie said...

Okay, that first link?
Was NOT SAFE FOR WORK! edpecially not while seated at the REF DESK!

Sheesh. Warnings, people.

1:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home