Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Still waiting



Still nothing new to report.

Can't complain... After the last few weeks we've had we are all really enjoying a little extra prep time and we are having lots of fun with the girl. Back to the doc's on Thursday and then we'll see how we feel.

ps from p-man...I can't speak for Mo but of late, and amidst the happiness I have enjoyed with her and e over the last couple of days, I have felt like I was stuck here, listening to this(*). Thank the creator for this.

* I expect this may show up in somebody's "100 Favourite Albums" List soon. Oh man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey CroutonBoy...when you make it over here, I think you'll find p-man's talking about YOU! And I have to concur. It's not so much of a stretch to think that someone who loves Cinderella would also love Kenny G. You know. For those times you just want to crack open a bottle of Asti Spumante and "chill out."

Keep us posted, mo-wo! Good luck to you in the final countdown.

7:02 a.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Am waiting with bated breath (ok, am waiting with keen anticipation). Stay well and rested this last stretch and indulge in all the love. Thinking of you!

8:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I was convinced you were having the baby this morning, as I awoke at 4 am with sympathy contractions...

Well, okay, maybe they weren't contractions exactly.

Just think! Once the birthin' is out of the way, you can return to the Wonderful World of Menses! Wooo!

10:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the matter, Metro, too chicken to come to my site and throw down? You SAY you know all Springsteen's lyrics, but I'll bet your CD collection is all Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block.

p-man/mo-wo, good luck with the wait. Summer's always a great time to be pregnant, eh? And I'm looking forward to seeing your list, if for no other reason than to point and laugh.

SCORPIONS RULE!

10:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home