Monday, June 11, 2007

Take the Cake


I have, at least once, claimed what I like about this blog, among other things, is its role as a communication channel with my spouse. Here I go again. On the occasion of your thirty-some birthday today p-man I wanted to say a few things. Things I imagine you do not know.

I knew you were the one when you asked for directions that afternoon in Wales. Was that the same day you cut down that racist bitch in the country store? You just did the right thing and well that's important.

I thank you for all the things you have said to make me treat myself better than I would if you were not at my side. Despite how bad that has proved to be for you at times. (emoticon implied)

I enjoy so much that you are the best father I know. Because face it I know how hard you are trying and that's the measure of a Dad.

The worst part of your trial right now is that you can't take my calls. Seriously. I had completely underestimated what it would do to my day, to the children.. not to have you at the end of the line. Horrors.

I hope these thoughts can be my gift. Let the speakers be from the kids. I want to tell you I love you. I don't say it enough... cause, you know, I'm shy.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Denver Dad said...

Awwwwww. And, dude, he's getting SPEAKERS!?? Mo-Wo... you're the best woman ever. Other than my wife, I mean. But, you know, other than her... the best!

Congrats, p-man! You've got a wonderful family, not that I needed this blog post to see that.

5:40 a.m.  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

What a nice birthday letter.

(Happy Birthday P-man!)

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Awwwww. I loves me the love. Happy, happy, P-man.

2:38 p.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

The love, it oozes from my computer screen.

Happy Birthday, P-man!

7:14 p.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

Once again, I'm late.

Happy Birthday to P-man.

8:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home