Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho

Ahhhh. The light on the camera battery charger blinks next to me. I can take no picture but at last there it is. That precious spectacle of the tree not just decorated but also surrounded by the gifts of friends and of SANTA.

Duhn
Duhn
Daaaaa...

We are not very good at the Santying yet but I will admit I enjoy it. I love the bounty of it. The lovely wrappers and all the ribbonry.

I blog it tonight for you -- for come morning it will be spent like a drifted bank set upon by the hoisted limbs of terriers.

Beauty is fleeting. But giving is not. I hope everyone enjoys a pleasant rest with the sense of joy at what gives in this society. Our best to you all. Merry Christmas, there I said it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the 4 of you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas.

12:31 p.m.  
Blogger CroutonBoy said...

Right back atcha, Mo-Wo and P-Man. Best wishes!

9:07 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Terriers. Hee.
There is something awe-inspiring about the mess left behind though, isn't there?

11:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home