Monday, June 16, 2008

Go Ask Alice

So another good hour of my life gone. Into the abyss my time spent chasing, chasing chasing a little rabbit down a hole, or pipe, as the case may be... Looking looking deeper and deeper in the Internet, for this...



In an effort to replace the very scrungey character that passes for this fellow around here I have purchased 3 impostors -- all different sizes and finishes. It is a sad path of failure in this futile lovey hunt. By any chance do you have an hitherto unadored little specimen at your house? Ah, I might as well be looking for a small stuffed windmill.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I wish I did. There should be a toy swap for moms wanting to divest themselves of unloved toys and replace the overloved ones.

10:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I may. Email me and remind me to look through the boy's stuff tomorrow.

gwenfloyd (at) gmail dot com

11:07 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

...oh, the pain of a needed lovey. The loss of Ella would tear our house asunder. Best wishes in the hunt.

10:06 a.m.  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

I actually do...will take pic...

2:36 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

There are a bunch of different varieties of these around, too, so how to know which one? Do you have dimensions or some identifying things? I could take a look around then.

1:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home