Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Asynchronicity

At times in my job I get steeped in the rabble babble of new media. Worse yet new media and youth. Woefully unqualified for this my mind will get spinning, metaphor upon simile upon paradox. All to make imaginable, dare I say do-able, some response from our school system to what all this is. I hope we might offer something a smidge better than cobbling together.

Telling myself the more things change [textme, pod, iPhone, whatever] the more they stay the same.

But, seriously, a woman just walked down my street in a microfibre jumpsuit carrying two plastic bags on a stick à la :


Modernity, go figure.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Doduk said...

So true. People are people, technology really doesn't change that.

2:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home