Monday, January 12, 2009

Switchboard: A wordy lack of commentary


It's one of those days. Some harsh technical difficulties at work, I ducked in last night around 10pm to work to 11. Came home only to stay up all together too late. Today I was running around like a chicken with me head cut off. I have to put a stitch in the skirt the Girl Friday wants to wear tomorrow.

I am just.. zzzzz.

Not enough in me to comment in a spot where I want to see if L. can give away her rocking chair. While almost awash in the ease of the white comment boxes proffered by the cheesefairy; wanting to say for the 100th time my greatest regret about getting my job back is losing 45 playdates with her, alas, still... no comment. A smidge inadequate to respond to the profundity of perspective from bon ; would it fit to say 'his eyebrows are AWESOME!' ??? Sighing at the loss of another four weeks passed and not a just post in me. Can I add, posted at 4am???? Man, what are you on lady??? And, did you share it with Subspace Beacon so she could beat out Entertainment tonight with this post?

I do have one comment in me tonight, it will go to Alberta via the Life of Pie Parkway. And I mean the LADY not the looming near-republic east of here. I got something because, hey, this is fun to do.

Then back to zzzzz. And, I'm not even pregnant at all, let alone with twins!

...Hard on the heels of delurker day, I'm done.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha?

5:41 a.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

I didn't post it at 4 am. Blogger did that. At midnight, I scheduled it to post at 4 am so that I wouldn't jump the gun on Jen and Su. The only thing I am on is the couch, I'm afraid.

4:57 p.m.  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Lady, you need a nap. We know you are out there thinking good things about us all. That is attention enough!

3:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home