Thursday, December 11, 2008

House Party


There was a time when the coming weekend meant planning the food and doing the booze run. I was cavalier about the number of people I invited over and I got a bit of rush from the impending volume. Always invite the neighbours, and who's to mind?? My key concerns might be how much my place would get trashed, the smells, the amount of sticky to be faced through my Sunday morning hangover. Of course, I might fret -- a tad -- about who might snub whom and if everyone would get along but I always felt a well-planned level of debauchery would smooth those things over.

THOSE TIMES HAVE COME AGAIN!

House party this weekend, Chez Wo. More than 60 people and I think nearly 30 of them are under 5! Replace somethin's with gingerbread add enough wine/cheese for grownups and set out the lines of smarties, that's a party. Call me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time should I be there?

2:14 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

I hosted one of those parties this weekend and --wait for it-- I had fun. Crazy, man, crazy.

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

House parties are fun! Ourse are smaller than that, to be sure, but we had three families over after a christmas concert, and it was really nice. I am happy we are starting to get our first floor back in ordr so I feel like we can have people over - I had been sorely missing it. And what a nice opportunity to show off your awesome new kitchen!

10:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home