Friday, December 05, 2008

The Santa 'Script

Oh Good Evening, my name is Tyrone. I am an elf calling on behalf of Santa. May I speak with the under fives in the house?



First question.

Have you been naughty or have you been nice?

Do you have regular stocking or one of those homemade kinds?
What are the rough dimensions of your stocking?

This year you can choose from:
Doll House
Play tent
Scooter
or
New Kite
Which is your first choice for a Christmas present?

Will you share with your brother/sister?

Which of the following choices would you also like for Christmas?
Puzzles?
Blocks?
Legos

Do you believe he knows when you are awake? Yes/no

Should Santa expect cookies at your location? Yes/no

Ok that's it. I have updated the database with all your info for this Christmas. Have a good time.

Would you like to be entered in our draw for a follow up visit from the Sugar Plum Fairy.

Of course you would.

Amazing elf picture from here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Tyrone? He looks more like an Erwin to me.

8:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did the word "Legos" come from, anyway? When I was a kid, I had a big tub of Lego (plural). I built things out of Lego (and meccano, but that's another story), not "Legos."

Suddenly, with the advent of geek-chic, it was Legos this and Legos that. It just looks odd to me.

- Geoff G.

4:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home