Thursday, May 18, 2006

Most outstanding salesperson

In mid diaper change the other day my daughter started telling me a pretty elaborate story -- I thought -- for someone only 20 months old. The key character was the local realtor who gives us like 25 notepads a year and really, really, really loves selling houses. We use his notepads as drawing notebooks for Miss Fancy so she knows him well... Anyhoo, the story went like this.

Mr. Goldman. How ARE u Mr. Goallllmaan? I need a microwave. Are you very busy?

4 Comments:

Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Ooooh. Ripe for deconstruction. RIPE.

6:58 a.m.  
Blogger L. said...

What does a 20 month old need with a microwave???

12:55 p.m.  
Blogger mo-wo said...

Yep L. I wonder what she is out to microwave?

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Has she received a reply yet?
They are so crazy.
We call our microwave the warm-it machine now, since she is perpetually demanding that we "warmit."

1:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home