Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gluteus Wednesdimus


I'm not sure who is a bigger ass (although the ass-ness complained of did not all occure this week). My nominees are this fine entertainer and this concerned dad. While I favour, almost ritually, political figures, there is not much to laugh about right now, and, more importantly, I'd have to read the news or something time consuming like that.

The new math: 1 child=1 child. 2 children = 5 children. I daren't think what 5 children would be like.

(As for the image, there appears to be an ass tollbooth indicated near the centre of it. Or a peach. I don't care.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Muh huh huh!!!
They don't tell you that about the second child do they??

Wait till he is mobile and talking..wait till you have them behind you in a vehicle driving to maple ridge.

Just you wait!!!

9:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep telling people that child math isn't addition, but exponents. (I know one to the second power is still two , but you know what I mean - more like 2 to the second power).

7:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home