Saturday, July 15, 2006

The librarian is overdue

Yep, as of today we are 1 week overdue... Or put another way we are so overdue we just don't want to even talk about it anymore. Well, we virtually don't.

It does suck as of today. I have had questions for 2 nights already and dread another 'is this going somewhere' night. The out of town MIL is getting antsy and I think I will tell her to just come when she wants... I am getting frazzled with the 500 phone calls. ergh.

I even completed a wide range of nesting rituals today in an effort to get the superstitions going. Sorry, I just wrote off the wisdom of washing my floors pre-labouring after the waste it was for me last time. But, at this moment the floors are gleaming, I've made the cookies, over there a crib lies made and empty... Come on baby!... Hopefully a quiet post will break the spell, or at least, get me comfortable with further delay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Book your doc app for setting up an induction..that alone shook mine loose!!!

And loooong walks and LOOOTS of sex!!!
heh heh heh

And plan something fun because then for SURE the baby will start the show when you want to think about something different.

Pacing the floor in sympathy!!!

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

The housecleaning worked for me although I didn't exactly plan it.

I hated being late - even by a day.

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

I was a week late with Pumpkinpie too, but I must admit I wasn't in a big hurry, knowing that everything would change. I wasn't too uncomfy, either, as she never bothered to drop, so I wasn't really waddling much.

All this to say - I have no real advice, but just wanted to tell you I am thinking of you, checking in to see if you have news, and crossing my fingers that it all goes smoothly for you when the time comes.

9:31 p.m.  
Blogger Sandra said...

Oh being overdue in the summer is no fun! Here's hoping today is the day!!

4:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home