Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wheels on the Us

One of the nicest things about 2 is that you don 't have to do so much shopping. We have stuff. yahoooooo!!!! I detest shopping generally and for party dresses and baby stuff in particular. -- With the normal exceptions for baby party dresses, well no, actually that's p-man.

Me, I hate navigating the yuppie minefield that is baby junk. That is until I took the sage mama advice about this stroller. Crap we bought it; I think it is the most expensive bit of baby junk we own and we are doing all kinds of clever long division to justify the expense.

And, we got it in lime green. We have broken through the stroller purchase barrier and come out into some serious material gratification. Just call us team kermit!


By the way 5 things not presently available as stroller options but sure to be on the market by 2010.

1. DVD-R
2. Running water
3. Functioning cupholder -- PLEASE GOD!
4. Vanity mirror with solar light -- don't you do your makeup on the roll?
5. GPS Speak and Spell, Baby Magellan Learn and Longitude Dude!

10 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Oh, what would I want more? The DVD or the cup holder? Hmmm...

I love the looks of that stroller. Tres Yuppy.

6:27 p.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Go Team Kermit! You know that we're big fans of green here chez BM: those new wheels get the It's Not Easy Being Green Dancers' seal of approval.

6:43 p.m.  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Nice! I love the color. Happy rolling and strolling.

8:02 p.m.  
Blogger L. said...

LOVE the color.... that particular shade of Frozen Margarita Green....

8:59 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Oooh, that looks easier to manage than most two-kid-mobiles. The only other thing I've seen that looks promising are the little skateboard thingummies that the older kid can stand on to cop a ride, but I think you need an older kid for that. Way to go, mama!

9:05 p.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

That's some stroller. Almost makes me wish I had one young enough.

Almost.

2:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a sweet ride for sure, but does it have a place to stash your rolling papers?

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Ok..that is way cool and I am totally jealous.
Way made our two year old walk when the new one showed up.

What bastards we are.

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger Sandra said...

I am so with you the not liking shopping bit.

But is it wrong that I want to go out and buy that stroller even though I have only one child and he is FIVE?!?! It is fabulous ....

9:15 a.m.  
Blogger Lumpyheadsmom said...

We're considering getting the same rig. Other than the cupholder issue, any complaints?

6:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home