Friday, February 16, 2007

Snore-War Core-Despondent

Mo-Wo reporting to you this week from Buy-House/Sell-House/Children-all-sick-Laundry-Everwhere-istan.

Allow me to say... F^#$*()^!!!!

I have heard about these things. And, so far I am only in scratchy mommy throat phase and p-man is well, if occassionally endangered by his 'what's the big deal?' numb-nuts-ed-ness. It could be worse but, THIS SUCKS. My baby is barking like the seal in this movie and Miss Fancy only recovering on the 5th day. When will this end? And, this is the week Viacom is challenging 60% of the Sesame Street content on YouTube? You know I don't use the video as a babysitter but I sure as hell use it as a nurse!

What's that noise...? No didn't really think that was a nap... catch you guys later! Coming baby.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Hope your entire family is better soon and stays healthy!

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Sandra said...

Oh dear.

What mamacita said.

Take care

2:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it...what's the big deal?

(See, it's funny because I'm too far away for you to punch me)

Actually, here's hoping it gets better soon. As always, I recommend copious amounts of alcohol.

9:31 a.m.  
Blogger NotSoSage said...

Oh geez. I am so lacking in sympathy for my spouse when he gets sick. I deserve a good kick in the pants, sometimes. I like to think it's 'cause I'm such a freaking trooper.

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Two sick kids and coming down with it yourself? Ack! I'd be milkin' it for all it was worth.

Chin up.

7:23 p.m.  
Blogger L. said...

Moving....laundry......

Particularly on those counts, I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

11:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home