Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday, Sunday


It is father's day and I am at the office trying to express new arguments which will restate the ones I typed earlier in new and groundbreaking ways. It is not going well. I will admit to no love for father's day or any other fake holiday-type event. That said, I would much rather be with Mo and the kids than here at the orifice on a Sunday. This is the third in sequence which I have spent here and I miss my brood.

This is not to say I am suffering. Not like this little guy's brethren. I am not clear on the details of this amnesty. I guess the lamb laid down on Broadway.

p-man

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger CroutonBoy said...

work sucks

happy father's day anyway, my friend

7:24 p.m.  
Blogger N. said...

Croutonboy - your avatar rocks!

Lamb...hmmmm...I love lamb. Why do the cutest animals taste the best? And yes, Veal, I'm talkin' 'bout you.

4:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home