Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Cool Change

1. Well pretty slight here for posts, must say its the quality time people. The weather has been warm, the garden needs putting in and my desk calendar is full, full, full. These seems to spell... Go out for dinner! PICNIC!!! Friends for supper! Friends for breakfast!

Friends. Yummier with maple syrup!

I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop but til then, know I wish I was here < more > but I'm up to my elbows in homemade playdough. Fakin' it til I make it.

2. I do have a fun little activity wherein I learn podcasting and you guys speak to me. Does anyone have experience podcasting? I am happy using Audacity for recording but I'm looking for the best way to 'host' an audio file. There seems to be two ways. Make it a movie and post or host it on media.org or something. Any advice would be most appreciated.

3. I have had a tough blogging week listening to one of my first dear blogger friends set to hang up the shingle.

Finale


And you know this really defines my time in the Navy too,
Syzygy60.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

First I read "syrup" and then there was the LRB video and then my head exploded.

Did you say something?

;)

5:04 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

You can host and post with odeo.com - I've done that for a couple of one-offs and plan to for a big massive audio-blog project I want to do but haven't found the time for yet. (Story of my life. You notice I am blitz-reading again? Yeah. Thre are only a handful of people I stay on top of, mostly because I am going to see them in person and feel like I should at least know what they said last week! Oy.)

And spring keeps flirting in and out here. I can't wait for it to commit, then I too will have people over for outside barbecues! Yay!

9:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home