Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Forget you Nick Cage

I am convinced I don't speak about my son enough. His freakish capacity to operate an iPhone. His love for his sister. The way he passes up cartoons to make muffins. How he says "I sad about you at bedtime when you go out for dinner."

The resemblance he bears to Derek Zoolander
Alec002

How often I wish that Paltrow woman hadn't scored the name Moses two months before he was born. His is a natural Moe.

Alec003

Oh Baby!

Alec001

I love you.

But I think you know that. Don't you?

ALec004

Ya think, ma?

She writes, with three good posts stuck inside her and no sign of the energy to execute them.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You should have these developed and framed as a set!

9:53 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

He is sooooo lovely. So lovely indeed.

7:46 a.m.  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I can vouch for his charms. You make some good ones, mo. (cute, too)

9:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Heather said...

Real posts are good, but I like the photos too. He is a charmer.

10:19 a.m.  
Blogger Bon said...

he is extraordinary in these. and i'm sure, in person.

and he'd make a good Moe.

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Holy cow... That's the BABY? When did all that happen?

Also, Cuuu-uuute.

6:05 p.m.  
Blogger pixie sticks said...

those pictures are incredible! They tell a complete story - even without your very sweet narrative.

2:25 p.m.  
Anonymous cheesefairy said...

Great photos! Personality oozing from every pore. I see quite a bit of both you and mr. p-man depending on the shot.

2:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home