Tuesday, May 01, 2007

IOUs

I owe you guys this from last months real moms meme. Found the usb cable!

DSCN2995.JPG

My flab can go poopits* to poopits with Kristen anyday! (Yes, I did choose the blurriest one.)

And, shamefully we are more than a month behind on the response part of our Thinking Blogger nod from the slick Mrs. Chicky.

Here is our list of think-me bloggers. Please note this list is representative rather than exhaustive. Here's people we think about...
Mary P at It's not all Mary Poppins
L. at The Homesick Home
The nonlinear one
Alpha Dogma
Crouton Boy
Jason

*poopits is a navel in weirdo Can-Uke slang, p-man is firm that no one is gonna get that.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger mo-wo said...

So hard to make the list.. I really want to put Mad and Sage there too.. oh damn just read the blogroll I guess

11:38 p.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Have to admit, never heard of a poopit. I'm trying to wrap my brain around that one but I'll admit I'm having a hard time.

7:00 a.m.  
Blogger L. said...

I think of you, too -- all the time! -- even though I have dropped down the blogging food chain to lunking "lurker," in recent weeks....

9:32 a.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

You call that flab? Honey, I gots some flab to show you. Love the yoga pants. Now would you mind showing me a little downward dog?

2:06 p.m.  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I feel extra thrilled to be included in your list and so close to the use of the word poopits. I am worried that I've lost my gender, or maybe I've just transcended the need for gender. As long as I get to keep wearing cool shoes, I'm ok with that.

3:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too kind, y'all. Many thanks for the shout-out.

3:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nomination!

"Poopit" isn't one I've ever run across, either. I'm glad you defined it - my guess would've been in a different area altogether...

3:58 p.m.  
Blogger CroutonBoy said...

I make you think? Like "I think I smell something...did someone fart?" or "I think that his blog is evidence of the failure of America's educational system?" 'cause that would make sense...

But thanks nonetheless! It's an honor and a privilege to be amongst the chosen, especially from such esteemed colleagues.

10:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home