Friday, March 23, 2007

Real Moms

So I got tagged for the real moms meme by a real stunner. How can I keep up.

I had a million and here is what I settled on.

Real moms... don't need yoga.

We just need the pants.

And, yes I have a great shot of me in the pants. But please remember we just moved do you think I know where the usb for my camera is right now? Good luck. Mo-Wo in yoga pants complete with the flab coming soon.

Thanks, Mad. I am so glad I have sunk to this.

All the real moms can be found here. Count me a fan of this one and this one.

Now tag 5?? I'll tag Mary P, although she sort of already covered this. Also dear CC with the carpets of crunch, Mrs. Chicky, Andrea and the nonlinear one. You know L. I would of course ask you but I am afraid you hold a grudge that I owe you a meme from like 1997 or something.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so true....i love my lululemons and i've never done yoga in my entire life!

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger NotSoSage said...

Yoga Shmoga is right. Except I'm only saying that 'cause I can't afford the classes...and they don't hold Mommy and Me yoga classes except between 9 and 5 on weekdays. rrgh.

Awesome.

8:40 p.m.  
Blogger Andrea said...

ummmm - great noe i have to really think!!!!
and I agree - love the pants - have about three pairs myself and yet I have NEVER done Yoga. Dont even think I can touch my toes.

9:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was tagged for this over a week ago, had a brilliant idea while I was out, but forgot to write it down, which means I still have no idea what it was, and so my post remains unpublished until my erratic memory regurgitates, or I come up with a second moment of brilliance.

Lululemon stuff looks very nice on the rack, and on many (though not all!) of the asses I've seen it covering, but it's WAAAAAY too expensive for this house. Not that my 40+ ass would be a good candidate for them, anyway... It's good to know one's limits, fiscally and satorially.

4:13 a.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Love the yoga pants. I usually save them for the spring when I can wear them with flip flops. Sexy.

I did this one about a week ago. Real mothers wear baseball hats. They go well with yoga pants.

6:50 a.m.  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Soooo waaaay ahead of you!

http://crunchycarpets.com/archives/103

I didn't photography myself either!

10:10 a.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Me, I'm a fan of the pajama pants but they are a bother in pbulic. I'll have to look into some of these yoga pants of which you speak. I can't wait for the photo although the pure comic punch of the post really needs no further elaboration.

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Sandra said...

So true. I haven't done yoga in year ... but you wouldn't know that from the pants I sport on the weekends :)

4:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home