Friday, March 09, 2007

Mommymatic Dearest

I love giving out awards. Maybe it's the chance to don my best organza gown or maybe it's the heady sips of champagne afterward. Hey I gave out an ROFL!

Yep, last week this mama had me rolling on the floor laughing and next thing I know they got an award for that. So check out all the award winners here. Or, if you want to read what I read for a laugh, come on the kitten line? or the car thing hahahaha, the post is here.

Mommymatic dearest. I mean a lot of us get self-deprecating in blogland but she has the real touch. Self-deprecation with a twist of lime and plenty of wry, I say.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

i missed her blog. hadnt heard of it before. hmm may have to wander over there often. thanks for the read - ps love the email below. ;-)

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home