Monday, February 19, 2007

We're Hot Baby! Or so they say..


So the freakin' camera crew just left.. and I have had a sandwich.

In this life that's batting a thousand.

With sick kids this week (I am holding myself to the nasal drip) and the open house this Saturday... I mean why not say yes please come over on Monday to film my house for the real estate segment on the news tomorrow??? We said yes because -- as this blog will attest -- we are nothing if we are not relentless self promoters.

I guess I am buying into the hype at this point. (And, running on fumes.) Our realtor kindly posted our wee abode as 'hot new listing' and we are trying to fit the bill. I don't really know if we'll pull it off but we are madly painting all the molding I've been staring at the primer on for two years and planting the side yard, changing light bulbs and tacking in baseboards. Fuck we are even putting clutter away and taking the crap to the dump. What is this strange land?

I don't feel so much hot as bothered.. exhausted... thank god for friends and family. Without help we certainly wouldn't be hot. We'd likely be more like lukewarm water.

Did you know that is p-man's stage name? Luke Warmwater!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I hate getting a house ready to sell, which is why the only way I'm leaving my current residence, is in a pine box.

May your house sell quickly and your family get and stay healthy!

4:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home