Sunday, March 04, 2007

Cloudy

I have a little pet name for p-man. He is known, affectionately, as "my little black cloud". It has been black cloud weekend extraordinnaire and I think we are glad it's over. Despite the fact that we should be elated with the sale of our home on Friday we have been chasing every whiff of disaster and we are worn right out.

I blame him. But of course I am just as bad? Well sometimes as bad.

We have hung our heads over the sadness of strippers. The 'lost' cat (stuck in the garage actually) was GONE. DEAD. DEAD AND GONE. The scheduling nightmares of one of our standard weekends at times seemed nearly fatal to our relationship. For my bad... hands were wrung, tears shed over the loss of the following photo from the iPhoto library. (god bless Flickr.) We went to another birthday party today and withing about 3 minutes of our arrival, my question: Is it over yet? Lots of whimpering, hollering, panicking and stress. Stressstressstress.

DSCN2809.JPG

Thank god little faces like this are around to urge us to... Snap out of it!

ps... I really hate that phrase 'my bad' do you know what I mean?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Congrats on the house sale!

We were house hunting.
Fuck it sucks.

9:29 p.m.  
Blogger NotSoSage said...

I constantly accuse Joe of being grumpy but often fail to recognise it when I am...my bad :)

Congratulations on the sale of the house. And yes, those little faces can really put things in perspective.

7:16 a.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

We had a black cloud moment last night. They pass.

That picture, though. Damned adorable. He is luscious in all his baby-wonder.

7:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my defence, it was the good cat who was missing.

P-man

8:46 a.m.  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Sold your house, whoo-hoo!

Know what you mean about those days where everything gets on your nerves. That's when I'm yelling out, "NO MORE BABIES!" Then they get all cute again, and I'm saying, "Well, maybe another one, maybe someday."

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

I know exactly what you mean.

EXACTLY.

5:29 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Hey! You sold the house! Congrats!

And what, p-man a black cloud? Huh? NOOOOO. Ahem. Joke, p, joke!

2:58 p.m.  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Where have I been and where did that huge child come from? Wow.

8:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home