Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Don't Post About Yer Job, Asshole


Recent conversation at chez Mo.

P: I haven't posted in a while.

M: Thank God for that.

P: Maybe I will post tonight.

M: ...

P: Ok, maybe not. I went into E's room the other day and there was this brown stuff on the wall. I thought: what the fuck is that? So I ate it. It wasn't shit, or if it was, it was raisin shit. From Post. Two scoops. I ate them both.

M: You should post that, instead of your "I'm a lawyer. Go ahead, hate me." stuff.

P: ...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad said...

Lawyer? You're a lawyer? I thought you just posted about snip jobs in the land of the two raisins...

Sorry. I'm suck a schmuck and will go for the cheap joke wheresoever it presents itself.

Hey, Mo-Wo. Tag. You're it. Sorry, P-man, boys aren't allowed.

6:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home