Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dub Thee

Thanks to Kittenpie for the link to...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Right Reverend MoWo the Lush of Piddletrenthide on the Carpet
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I like it. What's yours?

ps.. do you think every entry to sites like these just peg vistors for a 90 day serving of fresh spam? sometimes these things smell like a scam... tech types, what say ye?

p.p.s with the way potty training is going it is Piddletredhide over here today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Countess-Palatine Ann the Lachrymose of Deepest Throcking checking in.

Good luck with the potty training.

Links to memes. I clicked on one the other day that instead of giving me the answer to the little quiz sent me straight to an ad.

Still though I do them when I see them. They're fun. I may steal this one - hadn't seen it before.

3:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Sarah the Sheepish of Bartonhurst in the River.

Damn straight.

I think.

6:59 a.m.  
Blogger p-man said...

Milord Sir Lord P-man the Bibulous of Greater Sodbury

9:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marchioness Mary the Intransigent of Bismorton Shropcake.

I'm doing it again every time I find it in a blog. So far I've been an Imperatrice, a Countess, a Lady, and now a Marchioness. Not too shabby.

5:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home