Saturday, January 06, 2007

I Suck


I recently received this comment, in response to a post dated July 17 of last year, "Your blog title, your ears, your aesthetic feeling if any at all, and your wittiness if any at all, suck. So you suck all over. You must be a grocer or something. Better give your comp to charity & go sell your onions fella."

It was followed by this: Wow... You suck...

This, unfortunately, does not come as news to me.

These insightful comments appear to originate from an IP located in Russia. I have no idea if that is where the commenter hails from. They are from a source who goes by the handle "Anonymous". This author has returned to this site since commenting, presumably to look for some form of response. Having disappointed once I do not wish to do so again.

Well, "Anonymous", you brave little soul, thank you for your visits. My life has been enriched by your contribution to this, our sad little corner of the internet. I understand the main thrust of your comments. I have great difficulty understanding the rest on account of the vernacular you employ. It's my ears. And my eyes.

Please allow me to apologize. If it is my treatment of "The F", which appears to be your search phrase, then I apologize to you and to the letter. I love the letter F. It is a wonderful consonant. If it was my overuse of the phrase "you suck" I am sorry if I hit a nerve. If only I could offer to you, as a token of my regret, a copy of my Mike Oldfield boxed set. I imagine it's right up your alley - but I don't know who or where you are.

PMO

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuckin' Bolsheviks. You don't suck. Often.

I actually had one of those comments last year from some douche in jolly ol' England. I tracked down his screen name and e-mail and realized he was a pre-pubescent nerdwad who hung out in old video game forums. So I dropped it. As long as this guys not in the mafia you're fine.

10:41 a.m.  
Blogger L. said...

Russia? Wow, comrade. Someone has too much free time on his hands -- besides you, I mean. And me.

1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

Isn't if wonderful the way these brave souls are always "anonymous"?

4:20 p.m.  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Why do 'grocers' suck???

That is interesting.

2:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home