Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well, it's just my procrastination... runnin' away with me..

When I planned a writing contract last May it all seemed so sensible. I provided long deadlines and had some childcare in mind. But the work in hand has now officially become a race to survive. My next deadline is January 15th and well I am already thinking about how this deadline exists in reference to the next deadline.

I am an existential procrastinator. (You may find me outside of the Winchell's.)

I must take to heart a spirit of 'please blog responsibly' and try not to completely decimate my professional life TODDDAAAYY!!!! I hope you enjoy what p-man has to say over the next couple weeks.

7 Comments:

Blogger p-man said...

I simply cannot wait.

1:49 p.m.  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Lol....

dh just finished his writing under the wire of the evil deadline.

He usually freaks until it is too late.

I was amazed this go around!

yeah....look away from the internet!

8:14 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Kick ass. Kick serious ass. See you when you surface.

8:26 p.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Good luck with the evil deadline. Now, shoo. Get away from the blogs. You've got work to do.

9:36 a.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

See you when you dig out.

9:38 p.m.  
Blogger L. said...

Working on projects with babies in your life is the PITS.

Hang in there!

6:00 p.m.  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Oh, I so empathize. SO EMPATHIZE. Godspeed with the work!

5:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home