Thursday, April 10, 2008

Having a Ball

We have recently completely dovetailed the bedtime routines of the two kids. All the story times are held to complete the day on a blanket in my son's room. When we wrapped up Sometimes I like to Curl up in a Ball a few days ago the kids got up and headed for the door. Seems they were out to put us to bed.

Hand in hand they prepared to exit the room. Looking back briefly Miss Fancy said to her father and me, "Nigh-night. And, don't worry. When you wake up in the morning we will be here."


By the way. I do like Wombat books. Check them out!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that book too.

3:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dis-missed!

I think I need to find some wombat for my life.

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

That was a fav for us too for a while. Do you know Diary of a Wombat?

6:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home