Sunday, November 05, 2006

Recommended Title: Babies R'Us Catalogue



I write this as amanuensis for Mo. The title of note is recommended for the following purposes. A: making up funny stories about the individuals and products represented in the images. B: Good toilet-time reading for the toddler (while lacking in any topical content this glossy "magazine" is nonetheless inspirational, and this correspondent finds a certain parallel between the reading-time efforts of the toddler and the majority of the products shown in the catalogue). The downside of this publication is its utter lack of absorbency.

P-man out.

"I'll add the note that since the age of about 18 mos this was one piece of reading material Miss Fancy could pour over unassisted for some 30 minutes at a stretch. It is a completely unrivalled toddler-time-suck. Don't pass up your opportunity!" -- MoWo

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

30 minutes! I need to get me one of those catalogues!!

6:36 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Miss M's first 3 syllable word was "catalogue." "Baby catalogue, baby catalogue!" is all I ever hear it seems. Her catalogue of choice is the Sears Wish Book. I'll have to get me a Babies-R-Us one.

7:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home