Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Behold!

It had to be done. We needed to update our blogroll for a while.

I never kept a very comprehensive blogroll because I was too lazy. Instead I sort of blogrolled some of my dear loves who kept terrific blogrolls. But once everyone sent their massive recommended titles to a new page I got the message. Seems high time we get it together us Wo-users and stop looking on everyone else's paper.

It's impossible to have a comprehensive blogroll in this wild content rich environment. Instead we have a representative one. A hologram if you will. (emoticon implied)

So here's a crop from the word-mills that seemed right to add.
AlphaDogma
bon
the cheesefairy
Denver Dad
InglisEast
Rugger Jay
WhyMommy?

A broad range of new opinion and side-splitting risibility, I promise. Continued thanks are due to all of you who keep all your nice tidy blogrolls upon which we rely heavily.

... not to play favorites but I really do have to recommend the recent post on that blinker tell da cheesefairy, check it out.

And, the new palette? Well let's just say I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to be the chick with the purple and orange blog, what of it? Do you think I ate a few too many pumpkin muffins this week?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

I am a terribly lax blogroller. Hope to rectify this over the weekend.

9:18 p.m.  
Blogger NotSoSage said...

Very niiiice.

Mmm...pumpkin, cheese, palette. Why am I hungry?

P.S.: I know it's palate...give a girl a break.

7:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you read that article that said that the #1 sexiest smell for men is pumpkin??? they seem to love it! :) just to add to your pumpkin-y mood...

7:43 a.m.  
Blogger nonlineargirl said...

I'm a big fan of orange, so the color looks fine to me. Also, I can not resist something called tortured potato.

9:05 a.m.  
Blogger p-man said...

You do not smell like a pumpkin. I bear a remarkable resemblance to one. This has no salubrious effect on my libido.

11:03 a.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Orange is my favourite colour. These blogs are excellent choices. Now pardon me while I wave hurriedly. I am finally back from vacation and trying to make the social, reading rounds.

9:46 a.m.  
Blogger Denver Dad said...

Hey, thanks for listing me! I'll try to live up to the honor and responsibility!

Ahh... well, okay. I'll just *say* I'll try and go back to playing Wii. Sorry about that.

7:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home