Thursday, October 11, 2007

Reference Desk

Pretty busy at the house of Wo with class reunions and thanksgiving and bathroom renovations. YAY new bathrooms! (Bad aren't you glad you are not here?)

In the meanwhile... Kudos on everyone who posted something booberific yesterday, I was with you in spirit. In my defense, I was ahead of the deadline for love of breastfeeding posts in July. Yes, call me an excuse machine.

Also -- did you see the blogs of note today blogspotters? The bookstore tourism blog is a interesting new read in a different direction. Check it out. By the way, I visit libraries and bookstores when I travel, do you like to make literary stops on your holidays or is it all cabana boys and discotheques? Do you even remember when you used to vacation?

I have some new posts in the works and some asstime on my agenda so hopefully I can offer some more timely posting soon. That is all.

ps. If Danny Boyle made the film Blogspotting who would play you?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kittenpie said...

I usually hit the big main libraries and especially awesome bookstores.

And who would play me? Um... I don't look like anyone famous, remember? I don't know. Someone who plays wholesome types, but is too old to still be an ingenue? Are there any of those who still get work? No wonder I'm not famous...

4:22 p.m.  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Hooray for new bathrooms! Color me jealous.

5:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home