Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Little 2.0 Girl

A while back in the melee of childcare gaps I sent my girl to the outlaws. Now I would have sent her, usually, only for a half day but my MIL was sort of keen so what the hell.

Now when I picked her up she was screaming bloody murder. She'd emptied a bottle of perfume into her eye in between eating nothing and watching TV all afternoon. I remained calm. These things happen I said, cringing at the green eyeshadow on my dressed up little girl.

A week hence I saw what else she done on that day. "Oma helped me make a movie." Remember I helped the in-laws set up that new computer... well Oma has become a web 2.0 junkie. And now, at not quite four my daughter has made her first movie. She thinks its pretty cool and so do I. Cue the thunderbolts and tiny men in suits facing the Girl Friday's uber avatar. You have some competition Mad.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Your girl is v. cute. Love the hat! And I like this flick. Is it just me or in the middle part does Rainbow Girl dance with Hillary and Obama?

10:49 p.m.  
Blogger clara said...

Fiercest 4 year old ever. (I mean fierce in a totally not Tyra Banks way.)

8:19 a.m.  
Blogger clara said...

(almost four year old, I should say)

8:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home