Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog on Blog Action

Hey did you know where I was last week? I used to shy away from the blog on blog action but now I'm a real tire biter! That's me eating it up at the Mom Road Trip Vancouver meet up:

It ain't just that splendid, fat, Morton's Steakhouse Martini makin' me smile. It's the earnestgirl and Left Coast, 5and1, n' MandyGratton. It was our royal guests from the East motherbumper and Her Bad Mother. The legendary redneckmommy was there putting the real wild west into this Easterners' journey to our parts as was her hostliness Mr. Lady.

And you know like not too long ago it seemed the only place I went and stayed up past 11 was effing Safeway! Thank-you mother-people.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Redneck Mommy said...

I'm royalty too ya know!!!

At least in my own mind. Why does no one else see this?

Sigh.

It was fabulous meeting you.

And how I miss Mortons. Seriously. I could eat there every day of my life. Yum.

8:12 a.m.  
Blogger NotSoSage said...

Oh, that looks like fun! I miss bloggy meet-ups!

10:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Crunchy said...

So bitter I missed this....dang it

3:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is simply remarkable answer levitra en ligne It is remarkable, very valuable idea

3:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for interrupting you... buy clomid on line over night http://wiki.answers.com/Q/User:Med-help buy clomid without a prescription See you soon!

I would like to speak to you. clomid serophene buy pill buy clomid no prescription
buy clomid in uk Here's to you!

4:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! order zithromax cheep http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/tentology.net/buy_zithromax_en-us.html order zithromax cheep Here's to you! w

Excuse me... order zithromax uk order zithromax 1g oral suspension pack
order zithromax three pill treatment Thank you very much. w

6:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home