Friday, April 14, 2006

Six

Thank you to the lovely kittenpie for tagging me. I don't know that I quite nailed the "you will be sorry you asked" part but here are six miscellaneous things that you did not know about me.. but might have suspected...

One
I once hit a teammate square in the face with a grass hockey stick while on the sidelines during a game. I have the distinct feeling it was not accident. Yes, I am one nasty mother.

Two
The only thing that cured me of listening to the same music my Dad did for my whole life was that my cousins brought me back an 8-track Beach Boys tape from California. Cousins are great! As you likely have guessed, I have no taste in music.

Three
I failed Latin in university. Twice. Because of this poor performance I had to take what I call 1 year, mandatory sabbatical. Got me, I am a totally bourgeois version of stooopid.

Four
I have NEVER been to Disneyland or any related Disney facility. I like to outsnark the snark king.

Five
I agree with George Costanza... It's all pipes! I have no shame.

Six
I blame my mother for stuff every chance I get. So as you can tell.. I laugh in the face of karma!

So who will I tag...?

UPDATE:So the deal on this meme was that I should:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about myself and then tag six people. (SIX!??)
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave a comment letting my tagger know that I have completed the mission.

Well, after looking around... I agree with nonlinear girl, the worst part of being tagged is the carrying on. And, to top this one off everyone is up to their armpits in memes already this week... Everyone 'cept the fellas that is.

Dare I do it? Tag a daddy?

Well I suppose it is as risky as dropping my number on a cocktail napkin at the rattiest disco in town. Am I that stupid? Yes, yes I am. So I will tag the boys I guess. No pressure that way really since everyone knows they'll just say they lost my number anyway and never call.

Still, if on the off chance some penis bearer does come through I'll make it a bit easier and a bit harder. Here is the morphed meme gentlemen.

1. Reveal only 3 facts about yourself. I'll prefer they be facts that a reader might have suspected from your allusive and elusive writings online to date.
2. This is an end of the line meme, don't tag anyone but please leave a comment at my house when you are done.

For this rubric I tag 3 dear lads:
1. The man who put the B in blog, the Caesar of Cheekydom, Crouton-boy
2. A reliable dadcentrist, Jason
and 3. My life/blog partner p-man

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I struggled through high school Latin by reciting:

Latin is a language as dead as dead can be

It killed all the Romans and now it's killing me.

Amas, amat, amanus? to you.

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I am actually jealous of your lack of Disney. I lived in Orlando for seven years.

I've been enough for both of us.

7:09 a.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Ha! I knew I liked you. I used to love whacking ankles in floor hockey, and I adore the Beach Boys. And I read over at Mary's that you're a canadian too! But, oh, I am oddly good at languages and aced latin every time, even when I never went to class. Smack away, I know it's irritating.

7:43 a.m.  
Blogger Sandra said...

Very funny. I dropped out of latin in the first week.

6:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home