Monday, April 02, 2007

Polly put the kettle on.

I am full of complaints today.

Suffice it to say... I likely wouldn't so much mind spending four or five hours cajoling and manipulating and otherwise bossing these kids around against their will if it was in aid of spending this sunny afternoon with a book and a tea. But when it's all done in the name of more-more-more laundry, grocery shopping, vacuuming and pretty dull food prep it sucks.

I hate days like these.

Perhaps tomorrow we will return to our regularly scheduled Pollyanna'ing?

2 Comments:

Blogger NotSoSage said...

I'll go for some of that.

That was totally my evening and I'm so sick of being the bad guy. I even broke out in tears when my daughter really-and-truly sobbed because I had to brush her teeth.

I'm happy to know that, come morning, I'll be her cuddle-buddy again. I wish the same for you.

6:13 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Plus for some reason you have 3 posts here that Bloglines is only now telling me about. Weird.

8:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home