Sunday, July 01, 2007

Eight is Enough

I was late to blogging and luckily missed that whole '100 things about me' thing. I would have never been able to do that, too myopic. AlphaDogma tagged me for eight. Eight is enough.

Fine, eight things about me.. that are not necessarily interesting.

1. In 1990 p-man and I went away for the weekend for the first time. It created a police-incident in the UK and Canada.

2. My writing was first published in a book when I was ten, that was a long time ago.

3. You could figure it out if you know that I got my first high heels a year later and they looked like this. That would be the first time they were cool.



4. My Dad is just like Jim Rockford; but with a station wagon.

5. The no-longer-funny thing I have to stop saying to my husband is... "Angel, you make me tired all over."



6. I was born in the same hospital as a Royal Princess. (I thought that was pretty cool when I was nine.)

7. I have never seen Apocalypse Now.

8. I have seen every episode of Hogan's Heros at least four times.

Make this eight things about me that make me feel like I am pre-pubescent all over again.

ps... While I was writing this Betty Buckley was on TV.

Watch for the p-man 8 tomorrow!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Mad said...

I've always thought Jim Rockford was hot. Does this creep you out--me lusting for your dad?

10:08 a.m.  
Blogger NotSoSage said...

I am apparently too young to understand the majority of this. But I'd love to hear more about #1.

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger N. said...

Thanks for doing this!

I think the only thing more BORING than writing that 100 things meme - is READING it. I've come across it a few times and it is soooo loooong.

I'd like to hear more about #1. And I'd rather walk Apocalypse Now than Hogan's Heroes.

And like Mad: I find Jim Rockford to be HOT. Sorry if that creeps you out.

3:17 p.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

I think we need the story of the weekend date, okay?

And, um, niiiice sandals... My first heels were a little more disco-flava'd.

5:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should see apocolyse now. it was a GREAT movie.

6:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and apparently i can't spell. apocalypse

6:23 p.m.  
Blogger Granny said...

I go much further back with James Garner. You're still a kid.

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger mo-wo said...

Of course Jim Rockford is hot. remember I'm hot ... only makes sense I come from hot people.

That's my point.

11:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home