Monday, November 13, 2006

In the beginning...

So in celebration of our blogaversary I went trolling our archives. Rather appros of a librarian, don't you think? As I look back I see that we are completely stagnant creatures transfixed by the most annoying and inconsequential troubles on an annual basis. Back then we worried about making dinner, arranging for childcare and keeping track of all this in the context of parenting.

We only got one comment that month. Wasn't I stoked when the amazing SJ read and commented as a kick-off for the blog. (Hey, who says Sarcastic can't also be nice and helpful, too!). By far the best reading is to be found where I invited the p-man to help me out with posting -- and he wrote this.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Happy Blogiversary - and am I right, from clicking back to that 'What do you wish for' post that somebody has just had a birthday?

7:46 a.m.  
Blogger BITE MY COOKIE said...

happy anniversary, lovers. shall i whip up one of those recipes p-man sent in honor of the occasion? here's to another year of loving every word -

12:51 p.m.  
Blogger L. said...

I remember reading p-man`s Zola Budd reference, and thinking, um, wow....

11:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home