Monday, April 21, 2008

Marketing Director

I owe a great debt to the lovely and talented notsosage for the hot hats she added to our lives a few months back. I owe you pictures. Can you dispute the cutness?

Onion Head Hat, as seen on blogger
DSCN3600.JPG

Vying to be the West Coast Mad Lids Girl.

DSCN3611.JPG

DSCN3612.JPG

DSCN3613.JPG

Come on and play along, etsy is good.

And if that ain't cute enough for you how 'bout you go see the corporeally reduced cheesefairy and her NEW BABY ... NEW BABY ... BEAUTIFUL NEW BABY!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Lumpyheadsmom said...

The cuteness is indisputable.

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger kittenpie said...

OMG I don't think I've seen a real live photo of your ADORABLE girl before! And Sage's hats are awesome. Must get one for pumpkinpie, if only I could decide on which pattern, because every time I go and look, I seize up wtih indecision.

1:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those chef hats are too cute to be relegated to the kitchen. Chefs of the world take to the street and rejoice in your Sage Glory!

1:44 p.m.  
Blogger clara said...

She is gorgeous!

3:29 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

I have seen Miss Fancy's pic before but it doesn't stem my awe at her beauty and wondrousness.

That, Sage. She's all that and a bag of chips.

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger Mad said...

Oooooo, I need approval now? It's a new world order I guess.

5:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is SOOOOO freakin cute!

8:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home